Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Arbor Garden

It's finished - as it were. Of course no garden project is ever truly finished. Okay, so not finished... sharable? I plan on adding some edging still. The paint job needs some touching up in a few spots before I get the clematis secured to the frame.



The plants are small yet, but that will change soon. All those hostas were from one of my refugee pots. They were from 1/2 of one hosta I had in MN. It needed to be split when we moved, so they were absolutely HUGE. I'll have to divide the other one too if I want to get all of the garden surrounded.

I don't know if I'll get back on later, but I promised to show you my work!

Sorry, I gotta fly. More later! Big plans to go to Indiana Jones now.
Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

7 comments:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Cinj !
I love the arbor .. mine looke bare at first too but it doesn't take long for the plants to fill up the space .. soon it will look lush and beautiful !
What clematis are you having grow up it ? I'm nosy ! haha
It is going to be so pretty !
Joy

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Nice, keep us updated on the plants as they grow.

Unknown said...

Joy- Thanks. Did you see what it looked like before? It was green. I like it better when it's black! I think I'll save the extra work for after vacation. I still have a dishwasher to install and help Cheesehead build a shed before we go. Hmm, when did I become a handyman? I sure wish we had the floor finished in the basement.

I had three that I had planted. I wonder if I still have the tags laying around somewhere.... I'll look and see if I can find out for you. Otherwise I guess we just wait until they start to bloom, right?

Debbi- Don't worry, I plan on it! Speaking of that I have another update to post!

garden girl said...

Very nice Cinj. That's going to be lovely. Clematis are so pretty.

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

I love the arbor too(-: I can't wait to see how it looks in a few weeks(-;

Anonymous said...

Hey! this looks awesome. You did an wonderful job.

Unknown said...

Linda- Thanks. I'm glad they survived long enough for me to take with me. I had three different varieties of them. I hope they're blooming when I get back from my vacation!

Cindee- Me neither. I hope it fills up and things start blooming soon so I can share the progress!

Anna- *Blush* Thanks. It looks quite different doesn't it? I got some more black paint so I can finish the touchups that are needed. Luckily you can't see the need for touch ups in the picture.