Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Arbor Garden

It's finished - as it were. Of course no garden project is ever truly finished. Okay, so not finished... sharable? I plan on adding some edging still. The paint job needs some touching up in a few spots before I get the clematis secured to the frame.



The plants are small yet, but that will change soon. All those hostas were from one of my refugee pots. They were from 1/2 of one hosta I had in MN. It needed to be split when we moved, so they were absolutely HUGE. I'll have to divide the other one too if I want to get all of the garden surrounded.

I don't know if I'll get back on later, but I promised to show you my work!

Sorry, I gotta fly. More later! Big plans to go to Indiana Jones now.
Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment