Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Bluebirds!

You were right, they ARE bluebirds. Yey. I looked them up this morning while the troops were all still sleeping. Now the room is bustling with activity so we can all be ready before breakfast is over. Luckily I got ready before everyone else so I didn't have any competition for the bathroom.

Off for another day of activity! Today's itenerary includes Laura Ingalls in Walnut Grove and the cemetary to visit my dad's grave. MIL and I went shopping the other day because Peanut wanted to put flowers on his grave. We got some flowers for 90% off. I bought some for my Grandma and Grandpa's graves too at those prices I could actually afford.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

5 comments:

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

That is cool to go see Laura Ingalls in Walnut Grove(-; I loved reading those books when I was a kid. Sounds like you are having a fun vacation(-: My son should be home sometime today from his vacation. I can't wait to see him.

tina said...

Yeah for the bluebirds!

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Cinj! We have bluebirds too and they're a delight. Please tell us all about the Laura Ingalls place!

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Blue birds! what a wonderful surprise :) I love Laura Ingalls yet I've never made the trip to Walnut Grove, you'll have to share with us :)

Unknown said...

Cindee- For some reason I never read the books when I was growing up even though I've always been an avid reader. Weird. We loved the tv series, too much I'm sure my mom thinks!

Tina- They are very pretty birds.

Ben- Your wish is my command!

Kathi- Oh, it was a great trip. The kids even enjoyed it. I'm planning another visit for when I make my geneaology trip.

Coming right up!