Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Bluebirds!

You were right, they ARE bluebirds. Yey. I looked them up this morning while the troops were all still sleeping. Now the room is bustling with activity so we can all be ready before breakfast is over. Luckily I got ready before everyone else so I didn't have any competition for the bathroom.

Off for another day of activity! Today's itenerary includes Laura Ingalls in Walnut Grove and the cemetary to visit my dad's grave. MIL and I went shopping the other day because Peanut wanted to put flowers on his grave. We got some flowers for 90% off. I bought some for my Grandma and Grandpa's graves too at those prices I could actually afford.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment