Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Indiana Jones

I went to see the Indiana Jones movie yesterday. I was curious if anyone else had seen it. What did you think about it? How would you say it compares to the other movies?

Cheesehead and I were discussing the movies. While we do like them all, somehow the Christian themed ones seem to be a little bit better movies to both of us. I can't really pin down why I feel that way, but we both agreed. Raiders and Last Crusade were our 2 favorites out of the four. Is it just a cultural bias or...? I wouldn't be one to call us judgemental or anything so I guess I'm just having trouble figuring out what it is I like about them more than the others.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen it yet, but I really want to!!! I'll have to get back to you...

Anonymous said...

Hi Cinj! We've been dragging our feet about seeing the new Indiana Jones movie, but now you've pushed us over the edge. Gotta go! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Well, go watch it and let me know what you think!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The only movie I've been to in about 10yrs is Leatherheads. My husband and dil were in it as extras. It was filmed around here in NC. My kids will sure go to see any action film--well not x-rated. I'm not against movies--just can't stand sticking to the floor--lol.

I'll watch Indiana when it comes out on DVD. or is it already? I unpacked my garage today and after 8 hours of it--I'm beat. I hate moving! This was like my 29th move. I lost count. Right now--I'm watching HGTV cause it's mindless noise in the background. I can glance at it every now and then and be caught up in no time.

I can't watch war movies at all. It's too real. Ok-I can't watch scary movies either. I'm a wimp.

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

I have not seen the movie yet either. I want to go...I want to see Maxwell Smart too. I remember when the original one was on t.v.
I don't know anyone who has seen it yet either. I guess I will just have to go see it and let you know(-:

Unknown said...

Anna- I haven't gone to too many movies either, but I was too impatient to wait for it to come out on dvd once I heard mom talk about it. It just came out last month, but it will probably be out in time for Christmas! It wasn't really much of a war movie this time, it took place in the late 50's with the Russians. Of course there was shooting, would it be an Indiana Jones movie without the shooting?

Moving is just too much. I'm still stalling on that garage project, but it'll be easier to get to when that shed is finished.

Cindee- It usually takes me a couple of months to see a movie once it comes out. We were able to get to it much faster this time since the kids are on vacation at MIL's house.