Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Indiana Jones

I went to see the Indiana Jones movie yesterday. I was curious if anyone else had seen it. What did you think about it? How would you say it compares to the other movies?

Cheesehead and I were discussing the movies. While we do like them all, somehow the Christian themed ones seem to be a little bit better movies to both of us. I can't really pin down why I feel that way, but we both agreed. Raiders and Last Crusade were our 2 favorites out of the four. Is it just a cultural bias or...? I wouldn't be one to call us judgemental or anything so I guess I'm just having trouble figuring out what it is I like about them more than the others.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment