Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

No Sale

I've had several people ask what happened with the showing the other day. I just thought I'd update in an obvious place.

The buyers put in an offer on a new construction house instead of ours. New construction and forclosures have been our main competition since our house was put on the market almost two years ago. I just can't believe it still hasn't sold!

It figures that would happen. I guess I just must not be meant to sell that house! If it's not sold in the next couple of days I'm going to give MIL some appliances, she needs some anyway. Obviously they're not a major selling feature, so I want to help her out instead. I'll wait until I know there is no chance of selling the house before I give her all of my appliances though. I'm *trying* to hold out hope that it will sell, but I guess I'm feeling that it's pointless right now. I shouldn't let my faith flicker like this, but a candle can't burn if there is no oxygen left to fuel it.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaarrgghhh!!! So sorry, Cinj! Still keeping all fingers crossed...

Anonymous said...

Cinj-it's not your faith--it's just the way it is right now. Me and my husband have been completely broke twice and worked our way back out. We thought it was our faith too. I still don't know why we had to go through it and probably never will but if it meant my children's health and happiness then so be it.

I sure for one---know you have done everything you could to try and sell that house. I admire you greatly. You have not walked away leaving the bank with some sort of bad situation. You can hold your head high knowing you did all you could. You aren't like those who just walk away and take the easy way out. Two years and a lot of price lowering has gone on. Bravo for you!!

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

I am sorry you have not sold your house yet. It is a slow market right now. I hope it sells soon. Hang in there!!!!

Gail said...

cindy,

So sorry and I think Anna's advice and thoughts are so right on! Please don't beat yourself up anymore.

Gail

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by. In my head I know it's a slow market right now, but for some reason I keep blaming myself anyway. All of the if onlys fly through my head. All of the things I wish I had done sooner or wish I hadn't done. I know none of it helps either, but somehow I just can't seem to help myslef. I just can't stop. It's so frustrating. These are MY thoughts, shouldn't I be able to control them better?

I have decided that I will just try to go with the flow and make my decisions from there. We still have about a week, so I'll just wait and see what happens.

I think I'm ready to do whatever I need to weather it's selling our stuff with the house if we get an offer or giving my appliances to MIL who's appliances are 20+ years old. I guess I'll just wait and see. It's just so nerve wracking!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get an offer, I hope you get a buyer.

Anonymous said...

Oh drats. I'm bummed to read this. I was hoping for something good to happen. I'll keep on with that thought tho and maybe soon it will....