Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Remembering Dad

I just can't get myself to grasp the idea that it's been two years since my dad passed away. It sure has been a rough two years. I know that things will never be the same again. I tried to get my computer working so I could upload the old pictures I have stored on it, but I didn't have any luck. So, I guess I'll have to do a tribute with my words.

He was always a caring man,ready to help even if you didn't want it. Involoved and compassionate, he taught me so many different things. I miss him so much, especially when I get to the times when I'd like nothing better than to ask for his fatherly advise. I never did get to record all of the stories of our family history, I wish so much that I hadn't procratinated and pretended that I had all the time in the world. He was still pretty young, a 64 year old man. I beat myself up and keep wondering what would have happened if.... I know he wouldn't want that, but I just can't make myself stop! Now I'm just stuck out here on my own, learning as I go, trying to grow into a better person, and hoping that one of these days I'll get it right so I don't have to be stuck in these precarious circumstances that I am now seemingly constantly finding myself in.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment