Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

An Award? What a proud moment!

I just adore awards, especially when they're awards you feel deserving of.

I'm not going to follow all of the rules that Cindee has listed since I don't have any additional blogs to add to Cindee's nominations.

We're supposed to pass them on the 7 bloggers, but I only can think of one.

I would pass one on to Anna at Woody and Herbaceous as well, Cindee has already done this.

I don't know of too many crafty junker type blogs. I will be happy to accept the award though. I hope I'm not stepping on any toes by doing this!

It appears that this award is given to people who remake fantastic new stuff out of someone else's junk, although I suppose that wasn't specifically stated in the rules. I'm so confused! I need a trip to the Goodwill to calm my nerves.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment