Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

An Award? What a proud moment!

I just adore awards, especially when they're awards you feel deserving of.

I'm not going to follow all of the rules that Cindee has listed since I don't have any additional blogs to add to Cindee's nominations.

We're supposed to pass them on the 7 bloggers, but I only can think of one.

I would pass one on to Anna at Woody and Herbaceous as well, Cindee has already done this.

I don't know of too many crafty junker type blogs. I will be happy to accept the award though. I hope I'm not stepping on any toes by doing this!

It appears that this award is given to people who remake fantastic new stuff out of someone else's junk, although I suppose that wasn't specifically stated in the rules. I'm so confused! I need a trip to the Goodwill to calm my nerves.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

7 comments:

tina said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Yes! Goodwill! Salvation Army!!! Congratulations on your latest award and have a great time foraging!

Skeeter said...

Congrats on your Award!!!
How nice for you...

Anonymous said...

Cinj--you can be so funny at times and thanks for the vote. I think you deserve this award--you have done a lot of crafts...the little pots, the stepping stones, the flower arrangements for your mother's day gifts, and the shoes you planted up. It's an award for those who can make cool stuff and that would be you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping in everyone! I was so happy to be given this award. To celebrate I went in search of a new project to make. Just wait to see what I've come up with, it's to DIE for. Peanut will be assisting me. I sure wish I could have gone to Salvation Army too, I miss shopping there. I didn't want to buy 3 galons of gas to get to the closest one I know of though, so I had to settle for a trip into Rhinelander.

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Hi Cinj! Congratulations on your award! you deserve it, you are a crafty person! You have taken some great items and worked with your children to create masterpieces!

Anonymous said...

Ok, what is it? What cha making?