Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Family Fun

Peanut and I have been playing games this evening since it started raining again.

I don't think we're ever going to get done with this painting at this rate! We're almost half-way done with our shed priming now. Grr. It didn't even rain all that much either, just enough so we couldn't finish today. There was only a small chance of rain today too with more rain tomorrow. Since our job is impossible to do, we retired indoors for some fun.



I really shouldn't call it "family" fun since only 1/2 of the family is really here for the fun. Son is at grandma's and Cheesehead is working, but the cats decided to join in on the fun. Looks like Speedy wants a turn to spin the spinner. "Right hand blue."

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment