Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Family Fun

Peanut and I have been playing games this evening since it started raining again.

I don't think we're ever going to get done with this painting at this rate! We're almost half-way done with our shed priming now. Grr. It didn't even rain all that much either, just enough so we couldn't finish today. There was only a small chance of rain today too with more rain tomorrow. Since our job is impossible to do, we retired indoors for some fun.



I really shouldn't call it "family" fun since only 1/2 of the family is really here for the fun. Son is at grandma's and Cheesehead is working, but the cats decided to join in on the fun. Looks like Speedy wants a turn to spin the spinner. "Right hand blue."

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't do much myself today either. I've had a heavy heart all afternoon. Will you pray for my son. He needs some paper issues to be straightened out to clear his way to another college he has applied with. He has a 4.0gpa but one of his pass fail classes says he failed even though he withdrew. It's getting late and the classes are filling up. We need many folks praying so he can get started and not have to wait another semester.
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun-filled night with the kitties.

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

My men spent the evening sitting in the living room floor playing with lincoln logs and legos. They were happy. I read blogs. Sounds like you had a happy evening as well.

Skeeter said...

Can Speedy teach my kitties how to Play games? Then we too can have family Game night!

Unknown said...

Anna- Oh no! I just hate paperwork, what a pain. I wonder why they wouldn't just let him in on probation until the paperwork gets straightened out, it doesn't sound like he's even close to a borderline student they'd have to worry about. We'll pray for him, I'm sure everything will work out just fine.

PG- Sure did. Next I'll have to teach them how to play pictionary. LOL!

Debbi- Well, it would have been better if all of us were here, but we had fun. Peanut and I also made paper dolls with our stencils and tag board.

Skeeter- I'll have her get right to work on that! Twister seems to be her best game so far.

lisa said...

Did Speedy win? ;-)

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

That speedy knows how to have a great time! He's the cat's meow! :)

Have a Fantastic Friday!
Kathi :)

Unknown said...

Lisa- Well, I think we're going to have to make a smaller board for her to play on. She had a hard time reaching all the way across the mat.

Kathi- She's the life of the party, that's for sure! I hope you had a great Friday.