Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Just For Fun

My bloggy buddy Kathi from Lavender, Lace, and Thme had this fun little thing (on myspace they like to call it a quiz). Call it what you want, on this stormy day it looked like a good way to entertain myself for a little while.

Sport: Twins Baseball
Game: Pictionary, Scattergories, Encore, Taboo, Trivial Pursuit (it's a toss up!)
Color: Purple, pink, green
Movie: Star Wars
Song: Held
American city I have visited & love: ???
Foreign city I have visited: Canada
Book: Bible
Children's Book: Anything by Dr. Seuss
Classic television show: All in the Family
Recent television show: The Baby Borrowers
Actor: Harrison Ford
Actress: Michelle Pfifer
Perfume: White Diamonds
Food: Shrimp, Pizza, Fish, Chicken, depends what mood I'm in!
Dessert: Chocolate Cake topped with chocolate frosting served with chocolate ice cream (do you sense a trend here?)
Chain Restaurant: Culver's
Local Restaurant: Shady Sue's
Car: Ford Mustang Convertible
Condiment: Ketchup
Kitchen Appliance: Microwave or dishwasher
Home Appliance: Computer
Beauty Product: Lotion
Piece of clothing: Large and baggy
HGTV Show: Designed to Sell
Food Network show: Diners, Drive-ins & Dives
Author: ???
Male Songwriter: ???
Female Songwriter: ???
Holiday: Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
Ballet I have seen: Nutcracker
Disney character: The Disney Princesses
Flower: Red Rose
Alcoholic drink: None (Have you MET me? If I'm this clumsy sober imagine what I'd be when drinking!)
Non-Alcoholic drink: skim milk, water, or pepsi
Magazine: Family Fun or Better Homes and Gardens
Animated movie: Beauty & The Beast
Television network miniseries: North & South
Season: Spring
Male vocalist: Billy Joel
Female vocalist: Madonna (the old stuff)
Day of the week: Saturday
Household Chore: Baking
Ice Cream: mint chocolate chip, cookies and cream, or anything with chocolate candy
Candy: Reeses Peanut Butter Cups or Caramello
Artist: Monet
Quotation: Love is patient love is kind.... (can we use bible verses? It's too long to write the whole entry!)

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment