Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Just For Fun

My bloggy buddy Kathi from Lavender, Lace, and Thme had this fun little thing (on myspace they like to call it a quiz). Call it what you want, on this stormy day it looked like a good way to entertain myself for a little while.

Sport: Twins Baseball
Game: Pictionary, Scattergories, Encore, Taboo, Trivial Pursuit (it's a toss up!)
Color: Purple, pink, green
Movie: Star Wars
Song: Held
American city I have visited & love: ???
Foreign city I have visited: Canada
Book: Bible
Children's Book: Anything by Dr. Seuss
Classic television show: All in the Family
Recent television show: The Baby Borrowers
Actor: Harrison Ford
Actress: Michelle Pfifer
Perfume: White Diamonds
Food: Shrimp, Pizza, Fish, Chicken, depends what mood I'm in!
Dessert: Chocolate Cake topped with chocolate frosting served with chocolate ice cream (do you sense a trend here?)
Chain Restaurant: Culver's
Local Restaurant: Shady Sue's
Car: Ford Mustang Convertible
Condiment: Ketchup
Kitchen Appliance: Microwave or dishwasher
Home Appliance: Computer
Beauty Product: Lotion
Piece of clothing: Large and baggy
HGTV Show: Designed to Sell
Food Network show: Diners, Drive-ins & Dives
Author: ???
Male Songwriter: ???
Female Songwriter: ???
Holiday: Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
Ballet I have seen: Nutcracker
Disney character: The Disney Princesses
Flower: Red Rose
Alcoholic drink: None (Have you MET me? If I'm this clumsy sober imagine what I'd be when drinking!)
Non-Alcoholic drink: skim milk, water, or pepsi
Magazine: Family Fun or Better Homes and Gardens
Animated movie: Beauty & The Beast
Television network miniseries: North & South
Season: Spring
Male vocalist: Billy Joel
Female vocalist: Madonna (the old stuff)
Day of the week: Saturday
Household Chore: Baking
Ice Cream: mint chocolate chip, cookies and cream, or anything with chocolate candy
Candy: Reeses Peanut Butter Cups or Caramello
Artist: Monet
Quotation: Love is patient love is kind.... (can we use bible verses? It's too long to write the whole entry!)

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

9 comments:

Barbee' said...

Ah, cute, Cinj. I agree with several of those. Especially the chocolate!

Anonymous said...

Clumsy? My neighbor calls me the klutz. I can fall down just standing there! Looks so stupid. Don't know how I manage it. So, needless to say, I can't drink. (Noooo, I don't fall down cause I've had a few!) I wouldn't dare drink. No telling what I'd manage to do then to myself!
Brenda

tina said...

You covered all bases!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to Kathi's place on my rounds yet but this looks like fun. Love your answers and it's nice getting to know you better. You really are a smart person. Your family is blessed to have you doing all that baking--I see you have that listed. I love it too.

We have several things in common.

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Ooohhhh! I love it! I had so much fun reading everyone else's, I kept seeing this and your scattergories! Thanks for sharing, I agree with all of your answers too! It was hard to pick just one! I'm glad you played along! Fun stuff!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
Hugs,
Kathi :)

Anonymous said...

That *is* a fun quiz, Cinj! Thanks for sharing your answers with us. Ugh, I'm uncoordinated enough as it is, but some days I'm forced to designate as official "clumsy days" 'cause it seems like I can't make a move without tripping, dropping something, spilling stuff on myself, or breaking something. You're not alone!!!

Unknown said...

Barbee- Well who DOESN'T like chocolate?

Brenda- So, I guess no one would want the two of us to carry their family's prized poreclain plate collection???

Anna- I've got a bunch of banana bread just begging to be eaten. The kids don't care for it for whatever reason so it's up to Cheesehead and I to finish it off. What a difficult chore....

Kathi- Well, I cheated and copied a couple of yours. They sounded like good answers.

Ben- Yup, my clothes have more stain casualties than I care to admit too. You'd think I'd get better at stain removal after all this time. I guess I'm not meant to own stain/hole free clothes.

lisa said...

Cool! My co-worker does these on MySpace all the time...fun stuff!

Unknown said...

Lisa- They are, aren't they? I suppose it's TMI for some people though. Oh well, it's not like I force anyone to read my blog, right?