Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Scattergories

Debbi played this game on her blog, and I thought it looked like fun. I love to play games!

Here are the directions:

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Cindy
4 LETTER WORD: can't
VEHICLE: Caravan
TV SHOW: Color Correction
CITY: Crandon
BOY NAME: Carl
GIRL NAME: Cara
OCCUPATION: cartoonist
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: capris
FOOD: crescent rolls
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: caps for showering
REASON FOR BEING LATE: can't tell time
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: crap

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

5 comments:

Skeeter said...

That looks like fun!

Curmudgeon said...

Hi there! I played this too. I just couldn't think of an occupation beginning with "C".
--Curmudgeon

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Hi cinj, glad you played. Read curmudgeon's she really got into it.

Anonymous said...

I have to do this...you were clever with your answers. I'll get mine up some time soon.

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

LOL!
You
Are
So
Silly
:)