Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

That was a Close Call!

Look what happened to the house the bluebirds had made their nest in. I guess this has to go under the heading "timing is everything".



It's a good thing the babies fledged last week or someone could have been seriously injured. The rope must have gotten too frayed and it just gave out. Now I have another thing to add to my "to fix" pile which seems to be growing increasingly larger every day.

That shed is taking up entirely too much of my outside work time. You can see that I also haven't weeded my gardens in a while. To be fair though I've really only had the last week for weeding here since the bluebirds went all protective on me. Then there's the bird bath that is still waiting to be cleaned and football is supposed to start next week. I don't think I'm ever going to get caught up!

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment