Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

I Think I Finally Found Someone Who's Busier Than Me!

Speedy sure "caught" a lot of prey last night! Cheesehead was kind enough to gather it all together for her so she could pose for this picture, wasn't that sweet? Her haul includes 2 sets of mouse ears, 6 dogs, 2 rubber frogs, 4 bunnies, a plastic salamander, a leopard puppet, and 4 other miscelleaneous animals.



Here she is with her largest catch yet. Peanut sure hates having to pick these toys up every day, but if she'd put them away in her toybox where they belong, Speedy wouldn't be hauling them all over creation.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

6 comments:

lisa said...

Such a Majestic Lioness! That's freaking hilarious....seriously. So cool that she entertains herself as well as interacting with the family as nearly another child (you know, the disarray and all). Cats are perennials, too...perennially entertaining.

tina said...

Cute!

Skeeter said...

Why Speedy, that was a nice haul you got yourself there! Our fur girls drag, bat and pounce on all kinds of fun stuff in our house... We usually wake up with a toy in the bed with us each morning....

Anonymous said...

omg, that IS busy!!! Cats are so entertaining and each one completely different. My cat has never done anything like this but if it happened in our house, I'd probably think the dog did it before I'd guess the cat!

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

hahaha. That is hilarious.

Unknown said...

Lisa- She is, isn't she? Maybe I should set her loose outside and see if she catches the family any meat to eat. LOL.

Tina- All that work must have worn her right out, she only caught one thing last night.

Skeeter- We have to keep our door closed or our cats come into our room and play at 1 in the morning on our bed, otherwise I may be waking up with these things in my bed. I love it when she brings animals up that are bigger than her when I am still awake, it's hilarious watching her drag those things along.

Kathleen- She IS very entertaining. You should have seen her yesterday pawing at son who was hiding from her under a blanket. As soon as I turned the camera on to take a picture she laid down (of course).

Debbi- Well, it's no grasshopper.... I guess that's a good thing.