Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Undefeated Season

Son's football team did very well this year, they didn't loose any games. Not that winning is everything, I'd rather see my son's team have fun and loose every game than win every game and loose their love of the game. I sign him up for sports to get exercise, have fun, and learn good sportsmanship.

The players and coaches were very happy with the season. I think the parents were too. The stands were as full as I've ever seen them, if not more so. Today's game was another good one, for a while the score was 6 to 6 with just a few minutes to go in the first half.

The first half of the games usually have seemed a bit more exciting, I don't know if the teams aren't as tired or if we get their offense and defense figured out or what. The final score was 40 to 14. I won't say too much about it as I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, just thought I'd share how their season ended and tell them good job.

Their banquet is on Tuesday. Congratulations, Gators on a well played season!

After the game we worked on our basement again. We're hoping to have it finished and get stuff moved in tomorrow, wish us smooth sailing and possibly a little bit of luck!

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment