Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Roses in November

I couldn't believe it when I saw this. Do you remember those roses I just bought recently for $1 each? We had a warm spell for a while and they started forming new buds. The temps have plummented again with average highs in the 40's and overnight temps in the 20's. Oh, did I mention the fact that it snowed again too? Welcome to winter!



I was amazed that the green bud released the petal coloring this late in the year. I wonder if I snipped them and brought them to a cat free room if they would burst into full bloom. The leaves are still green and everything. What a nice hearty plant I bought. I'm SO happy. I got 3 knockouts for $1 each. Can you believe my luck? If they're doing this well now I can only imagine what they'll be like in the spring!



I couldn't help but wonder as I looked at all of the buds on these plants if I could get some rose scent from any of them for that soap I'm still planning on doing. My craft room is almost ready for the projects I've got in store now. I need room to age the soaps for a couple of weeks after I make the soap and I need a secure location to do it in.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment