Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

The Year in Review- 2008

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Played a Wii

2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't do resolutions, that way I can't possibly fail.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Family wise my sister did, but I don't know that I could neccessarily call her "close".

4. Did anyone close to you die? Does MIL's sister in Iowa count?

5. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? The ability to pay off our debts.

6. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Building the shed and finishing our basement.

7. What was your biggest failure? The memorial rock garden in the back yard.

8. Did you suffer illness or injury? Who didn't? I can't remember what all parts I injured though....

9. What was the best thing you bought? Wii for the kids.

10. Where did most of your money go? House payments, credit card bills, and car expenses.

12. What did you get really, really, really excited about? ancestry discoveries

13. What song will always remind you of 2008? ummm....?

14. Compared to this time last year, are you a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? Happier/Same/Same

15. What do you wish you’d done more of? Taking care of my family and myself.

16. What do you wish you’d done less of? complaining.

17. What was your favorite TV program? House and Ghost Whisperer

18. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate last year? The bank I've done business with for 20 years.

19. What was the best book you read this year? Laura Ingalls series

20. What was your greatest musical discovery? I can't think of anything new...

21. What was your favorite film this year? Kit Kitteridge: An American Girl (okay, I don't get to see adult movies)

22. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Not worrying so much

23. What kept you sane? Am I?

24. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Who cares, are celebrities more important than the rest of us?

25. What political issue stirred you the most? Where do we start? Too many to think of off the top of my head.

26. Who was the best new person you met? My blogging buddies!

27. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008. Don't listen to a person just because they're an "authority". Go with your gut instincts too.

28. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. I will praise you in this storm

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh, I love that show 'Ghost Whisperer' too Cinj! It's our Friday night addiction. :-)
Happy New Year!