Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Happy Easter

Guess who stopped by our house last night!



Look, there's even some evidence left behind. EEEWWW. Cadbury's creme eggs are one of my favorite Easter candies. What is your favorite?

WHEW! I can't believe how crazy things have been lately. I want to apologize for not visiting with everyone recently. I have gotten my master bedroom painted and decorated, as well as finally finishing the bathroom. I even got the craft room organized. It doesn't look pretty, but it'll be nice and functional. I hope I'm able to throw some drywall over the studs soon, I don't like the view down there right now.

Then there's all of the pictures I've uploaded onto my computer, the ancestry research, the hat I've crocheted, the researching ways to get son healthier since the doctors can't find anything wrong with him, the seeds I started, and doing the plumbing in our new bathroom. Geez, I'm making myself tired just thinking about it all!

I hope to be by your blogs soon, but the snow's almost melted so I'm sure we'll be installing the vegetable gardens next weekend....

Have a wonderful Easter!

Thank you for stopping by to chat with me. Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

9 comments:

tina said...

You too! My favorite Easter candy next to Cadbury eggs-the chocolate bunny of course!

Victoria Summerley said...

I LOVE Cadbury's creme eggs. I have to confess to indulging myself today. Happy Easter!

Barbee' said...

Awww, that brings back memories! Our little chicks all grew up and flew away.

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

Happy Easter to you!!! I love chocolate rabbits(-:

our friend Ben said...

A veyr happy and healthy Easter ot you all, too, Cinj! Sounds like you've gotten an amazing amount accomplished. Hooray!!!

Nola said...

My favs are those Peeps! They used to only be available at Easter, remember? Now you can get them at every holiday! Sugar, pure sugar, and I love them...

Victoria Williams said...

wow, you have been busy!
I secretly love peeps!

Lona said...

I am partial to Reeces peanut butter eggs. I love spicy jelly beans. I use to eat them because the kids never would :-) Fun times when the kids are little.Treasure them. Hope you had a blessed Easter.

lisa said...

My favorite is the Reese's peanut butter eggs. Glad to hear that you're getting stuff done, that's always very satisfying (even if it is exhausting! :)