Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

When It Rains, It Pours

We are finally getting that much needed rain that I complained about all summer, but that's really not exactly why I titled this post. You want me to explain?

My wireless Internet connection has been rather spotty for quite a while now so I haven't been able to visit my regular Internet hangouts as often as I'd like. Well, now my laptop has also crashed. The only computer we have left is running on Windows 98 and I don't have the money to fix it. I'm rather annoyed. As luck would have it, my dsl contract expires on the 15th of this month so I have asked them to cancel our Internet for the time being. I will not be blogging or blog hopping much until I'm back up and running unless I drive all the way into town and visit my local library's computers.

To complicate matters further, the money I could be saving by not having Internet will be getting spent on gas for Cheesehead to drive to a different store. He was "promoted" but the store is 3 times farther from home so I anticipate us loosing money on this deal until we can get a decent price for the house we are currently living in AND qualify for financing for a new house closer to his work. Supposedly he should be getting promoted again soon so I'm going to attempt to have patience and wait to see what happens with that whole mess.

To get my fix of interaction on the Internet I am now resorting to try to figure out how to use my cell phone to access it. So far I have figured out how to access face book and my email. I guess it remains to be seen how proficient I become at using my free phone. Hopefully I'll have it figured out soon! In the mean time could you please pray that we get our issues resolved quickly? Thanks!

Thank you for stopping by to chat with me. Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment