Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Moving Again?

Well, it's official. We've put our house on the market. I know that now is not the best time to sell and if my husband didn't have such a long commute we probably wouldn't even consider selling right now. I am hoping that all of the hard work we've done here isn't lost on someone trying to snatch up a good deal. We have decided to put it on and wait and see what happens, we just have to have faith that everything will work out for the best. I really don't know what else to do!

It wouldn't be a big deal having a long commute if he worked an 8 hour day or something. There are some days that he works open to close, that's 14 hours. Add two hour commute to that and I get to see him for about 5 minutes before bed. That's not the kind of life I want to lead forever. Something needs to change!

We are going to go out today and see what kinds of places are on the market down in Antigo. I am not worried about finding something we like since we always change whatever we find anyway, I guess you could say it's a hobby of ours. I am more worried about selling the house we live in right now. I will not end up like we did last time!

I guess I'm telling you because I could use a few prayers that our situation will work itself out. Also looking for home sale tips and house hunting ideas. What do you do?

Thank you for stopping by to chat with me. Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment