Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Nervous Nellie

I am so nervous. Tomorrow I am supposed to substitute in a situation that may end up a little awkward. I used to work at a day care in town in which I got into an uncomfortable relationship with someone I worked with so I ended up quitting.

The "class" I am supposed to work in during the afternoon is one which at least shares the name of the place I worked at if it isn't the same one. Somehow I feel like it's the first day of school and I feel like I'm going to get picked on by the popular girls and bullies.

I hope I'll do a wonderful job and I won't get bothered, but I just can't make myself stop being nervous. I've overcome so much since I worked there, but somehow I feel like I'm going to be shoved into a corner and beat up for my lunch money.

Alright, maybe ya'll think I'm crazy or weird for thinking that. I worry too much. I have butterflies in my stomach.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment